iVerbs - Angielskie Czasowniki - iVerbs plus
By Nixus Development
KantorInternetowy.pl zapewnia użytkownikom dużą wygodę. Wymiana dolara czy euro za pośrednictwem naszej aplikacji daje wymierne korzyści. Poza atrakcyjnymi kursami wymiany walut, wymiana walut w aplikacji Kantor Internetowy przeprowadzana jest w ekspresowym czasie.
Korzyści z wymiany walut w Kantor Internetowy:
• Wymiana 24 godziny na dobę, możesz wymieniać walutę w dowolnej chwili, niezależnie od czasu i miejsca.
• Błyskawiczny czas przelewu w trybie TopTransfer to 30 sekund do 3 minut!
• Niskie opłaty za przelewy międzynarodowe wynoszą 3 PLN za transakcje w EUR i 5 PLN za transakcje w GBP, CHF i USD niezależnie od kwoty.
• Zysk nawet do 8% w stosunku to kantorów tradycyjnych lub banków.
KantorInternetowy.pl offers great convenience. Exchanging currencies with our application gives measurable benefits. In addition to attractive exchange rates, we provide transfers made within minutes.
Benefits of currency exchange at our service:
• Exchange 24 hours a day - you can exchange money at any time.
• Transfer Times from 30 seconds to 3 minutes!
• Low costs of foreign transfers - PLN 3 for EUR and PLN 5 for GBP, CHF and USD regardless of the amount.
• Profit up to 8% in relation to traditional currency exchange offices or banks.
- The data administrator is INGENSUM Sp. z o.o..registered in Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division. KRS: 0000373781 NIP: 951-232-92-45, REGON: 142726540. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, all data are kept on secured servers.
- ‘GDPR’ means The General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. We use secure 256 bit encryption communication protocol (SSL). All data of our clients are processed on machines with encrypted disks.
- Personal data provided in the registration form and in the transaction panel are treated as confidential and are not visible or distributed to unauthorized persons or entities.
- The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. It means that we process data of registered Users such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account numbers as well as pesel and document number if transactions over threshold are made, ie equivalent of 15 000 euro.
- Data are processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to carry out currency exchange transactions and bank transfers electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to inform Clients about events in the transaction system (eg receiving / making a transfer) as well as new products in the transaction system.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization is possible via e-mail email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process data after termination of the agreement or after withdrawal of consent only for the purpose of seeking possible claims before the court or if national, EU or international law regulations oblige us to keep the data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User with entities authorized by law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized by applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by authorized employees or by companies with which we cooperate.
- The collected data is used to monitor how Clients use our sites, so we can improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records user behaviour on the site
- Cookies identify the user, which allows the content of the website to be adapted to his
service, and the collected data is used only within INGENSUM to optimize activities.
We use the following cookies on our site:
- ‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. session cookies necessary to launch the transaction panel.
- cookies used to collect information about registration sources necessary for the operation of the ‘Recommendation Program’
- ‘efficiency cookies’ collecting information on the use of website.
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing
the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user agreed to complete the form. The above data is stored and used only for the necessary functions.